A brief overview of the duties of a Consultant at Connexus Global.
Accountable for generating new and sustainable business and maintaining a client base through research and sales. Accountable for hitting revenue and activity targets, maintaining accurate and timely candidate and client records.
SALES STRATEGY & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Arranging client visits to maintain client relations, identify new business and opportunities to cross sell.
- Selling recruitment solutions to clients based on needs, agreeing Terms of Business with key decision makers
- Keeping up to date with key developments in the market place
- Effectively and constantly networking to increase client exposure
- Working to tight business development targets, ensuring a pipeline of committed business
- Identifying opportunities for business and contribute to the growth of the team through commercial awareness
- Accountable for forecasting revenue and hitting budget
- Managing the recruitment process with pace and control
- Taking effective job specifications from clients, gaining commitment and understanding of what type of candidate they are looking for.
- Screening candidates over the telephone, ascertaining information on skills and experience whilst assessing competency and motivation
- Using extended network to attract passive candidates
- Matching candidates to clients vacancies, submitting suitable candidates in line with Company process
- Writing persuasive ad copy and broadcasting adverts to attract a good calibre of candidate
- Dealing with response and enquiries, assessing suitability of candidates
- Arranging interviews for candidates with client, providing detailed information to both parties
- Managing the offer process with confidence, dealing with counter offers and negotiating packages on behalf of candidates and clients
- Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Communicating via email, face to face and over the telephone maximizing opportunity for the business as a whole
- Presenting to potential clients and preparation for Company pitches
- Representing the Connexus Global brand and yourself well at all times
- Communicating issues in a timely manner
- Adhering to Best Practice Guideline in relation to use of system
- Articulating and contributing valuable ideas to team discussions, promoting teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience, with experience working for a recruitment or services business being preferable
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial analysis for both the Singapore and UK markets, with experience of Thailand beneficial
- Confident with strong communication skills and comfortable with a fast-paced environment where flexibility and adaptability will be key
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Excel and experience with accounting software, preferably XERO
If you are a highly motivated and experienced finance professional who is wanting to take the next step in your career, we would like to hear from you. Apply now and be a part of our exciting journey!