Our client is a leading Home Appliances MNC looking to expand their footprint in the APAC region. As part of their expansion plan into APAC, they are seeking a senior marketing communications professional to join their team in Tokyo, Japan.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying the right target segments and lay out appropriate ATL touch points to maximize reach to target consumers
- Develop marketing messaging and creatives for effective communication of products’ claims to the consumers
- Lead production and execution of all traditional media, including TVC and TVC media buying
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention
- You have at least 10 years’ experience ideally in Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing or Content Management within Consumer industry.
- You have experience of planning and developing TVC and TVC media buying.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in Japanese and English and have a deep understanding of the Japanese market and in order to be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders in the region.
This position will manage a small team, and has a hybrid working environment of both working in the office and working from home. Like what you are reading so far? Apply now, we can’t wait to share more about this position with you.