Job Title: Assistant Manager, Business Development
Are you a dynamic individual looking to expand your Business Development market internationally?
Our client is looking for a dirven charismatic individual who can drive business growth and create lasting relationships within the market.
- Establish valuable business relationships by identifying, developing, defining, negotiating and closing deals.
- Take ownership of consistent revenue growth, including expansion into other certification offerings within the market.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and innovations by researching industries, events, publications, annoucements and tracking key contributors and acievements.
- Evaluate potential business deals by scrutinizing market strategies, deal requirements, financial aspects while aligning with internal priorities and recommending equity investments.
- Develop and implement sales plans, introducing new processes and procedures to drive revenue.
- Expand the network of relationships within the market to foster business development activities and secure contacts.
- Initiate new business prospects and development through activites such as cold calling, schedualing introductions and meetings, and preparing presentations and proposals.
- Successfully close new business deals by coordinating requirements, negotiating contracts, and integrating contract terms with business operations.
- Generate revenue and meet established sales objectives by initiating contact with potential customers, forecasting business market needs and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to facilitate effective customer relationship management.
- Prepare various analytical reports concerning business performance, market intelligence, competition, and international training market trends.
- Develop the annual Business Development Plan and Annual Work Plan.
- Effectively understand and represent the orginization’s policies and procedures and/or its certification offerings in the market.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or an equivalent degree
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Business Development & Sales
- Natural people management experience
- Diagnostic and problem solving skills, being able to demonstrate innovative and problem solving capabilities.
If you meet the above criteria, do not hesitate to get in contact.
Please apply to the job add directly or contact me on +66(0)859455114.
Alternatively, pop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or add me on Line or LinkedIn.