Connexus is currently working to identify a high potential individual to join their client as a Business Controller in Thailand. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business where the working environment is team-oriented and inspiring.
This is a key position in the business and will lead and direct the Finance & Accounting function according to corporate objectives, strategy, business needs and best market practice.
As a Business Controller, you will:
- Responsible for timely, accurate and transparent reporting in accordance with International Financial Report Standard to Headquarters and Management teams, including entry into Hyperion (Valmet’s reporting software program HFM).
- Provide business with an interpretation of financial information, including variance analysis.
- Manage financial accounting and reporting systems.
- Establish procedures for custody and control of assets and records to ensure safekeeping.
- Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures, continually reviewing the process and procedures to maximize impact and efficiency.
- Active participation and local driver of finance development projects.
- Cooperate with country manager to prepare annual budget and quarterly estimates.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and requirements, implementing and monitor corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Responsible for planning, preparing and complying with local tax returns and local tax law, including Transfer Pricing documentation.
- Implementing and monitor risk management and internal controls.
- Cost control, credit control and payment approval.
- Maintain good working relationships with external partners, including lawyer, banker, auditor and other statutory organizations.
- Provide ongoing coaching & guidance to team members.
- Create process documentation, including process flow diagrams, procedures and work instructions for process improvement.
- Produce additional information or tasks as required by the Market Area Controller or Country Manager.
To be successful in this role:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in finance & accounting, or business control field, also experience in management level.
- Experience in Finance process development & change management.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good command in written and verbal English.
- Able to work under stress to meet deadlines.
- iScala ERP competence is a merit.
- IT skills (MS Excel, MS Word, etc.).
- Communication skills
To register your interest please apply directly below – we look forward to hearing from you!