We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to develop Company’s key accounts as long-term strategic partners with a focus on unique value proposition delivery and driving an increase in Company portfolio growth and sales. The business development executive will be responsible for planning and managing campaigns to promote Company’s products and services. This role will report directly to the Business Development Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- To collaborate with management on sales goals, promotion planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- To assess the potential products and services promotion options to develop effective and affordable strategies for marketing new initiatives or programs.
- To plan and direct campaigns to promote products and services and coordinate their implementation with key accounts and related stakeholders to increase sales and awareness of Company’s products.
- To develop detailed plans for promotions schedules in line with the marketing strategy and maintain budgets to oversee costs and metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of promotions and events.
- To identify promotion targets and specific offers; coordinate end-to-end campaign life-cycle.
- To monitor the campaign to ensure that it runs smoothly, measure the results, evaluate the effectiveness of pricing and promotion strategies, and modify structures as needed.
- To provide the reports and documentation of pricing structures and serve as the point-of-contact for pricing inquiries from internal sales department, but not customers.
- To maintain promotion-related documentation (e.g., promotion codes, discounts, promotion calendar)
- Additional assignment as required by supervisor and company
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in a Marketing background or Master’s degree in marketing would be beneficial.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience working in the Business Development area, Account Executive (AE) and/or sales promotion in any one of the following industries: Beauty industry, Consumer-health, Beauty care, Skincare Products, Cosmetics, FMCGs and not limit to Spa, Fitness, Wellness, Hospital, Surgery and Aesthetics clinics. Possessing experience in B2B2C is a plus.
- Proven track record i.e. influencer marketing, media campaign, promotion and partnership program will be much considered.
- Experience creating business development plans, developing marketing programs and promotions offered to customers, and tracking key performance indicators.
- Strong project management, business acumen and entrepreneurship.
- Analytical skills desired to analyze industry trends and develop unique advertisement plans.
- Creativity is required to develop new strategies that provide practical advertisement efforts.
- Able to identify opportunities and challenges and generate possible solutions to the problems.
- Strong presentation & communication skills to communicate with a broad team and persuasively communicate to the targeted market and the public.
- Able to work independently and also work well with a team.
- Willing to travel both in domestic and aboard trip upon business requirements.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills both in Thai and English.