Connexus is exclusively engaged by our client, a Fresh Produce MNC, in their search for a Regional Business Development Manager position as part of their ambitious growth plans in Asia.
In this role, you will be owning the sales growth plan for the business in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with existing and new accounts / business
- Develop and implementing a strategic sales strategy for the business in the region
- Full accountability for the P&L and Marketing strategy for Hong Kong and Taiwan to ensure sales growth
- Cross-functional working with marketing and category functions to ensure support for consistent sales growth
If you have:
- At least 5+ years of sales experience as a Key Account Manager, Head of Sales or Business Development,
- Strong understanding of Asian markets and their demand peaks and festive periods,
- Exposure to Modern Trade in HK or TW, Traditional/General Trade is an added bonus,
- Exposure to export sales, in-market sales, import trading or purchasing is also preferred
- A background of FMCG, Dairy, Fresh Foods, or similar industries
Experience in similar roles across other Asian markets are also welcomed to apply – employment visa is available.
If this sounds exciting and interesting, apply now – we look forward to speaking with you!