Business Development Manager
The purpose of the role is to leader the Sales and the Technical Service Team and analyse any business opportunities and synergies with other partners and expand the distribution network around Thailand.
The products are mainly reagents based on enzymatic biochemistry reactions or Ag-Ab protein interactions, designed to be used in automated analysis instruments based on photometric detection.
- To know the entire product portfolio of marketing sales department.
- To study technical and commercial documentation in order to promote products, to respond to customer requests and to sell these products in accordance with the objectives.
- To know the customers, private or state health establishments and identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Ensure efficient communication between internal teams and external partners.
- To send customers accurate technical information about products marketed by the company.
- Make offers and propose contracts to clients, and to observe their fulfilment.
- To gather the information requested by the department manager related to the competition’s existing products in the same market segment.
- To track the fulfilments value levels for each client and for related coverage area.
- To know problems and objections raised by clients, to make every effort to resolve them, to inform and seek for support in the service and application department.
- Contribute to formulation of sales policy and marketing strategy for the country.
- Plan and implement marketing strategy to maintain and upgrade user needs.
- Planning and performing sales actions in order to fulfil sales objectives according to the approved year budget and support business growth taking financially sound and well-supported decisions and cultivating long-term relationship with customers (distributors and end-users).
- Review, supervise and monitor sales results, report data and perform trend studies on the IVD product requests.
- Bachelor Life Sciences Degree or above.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in the IVD field.
- Strong Commercial & Customer Care skills.
- Customer focused mind set with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs.
- Direct team leadership experience, team management and teamwork.
- Strong command in English.
- Driving license required.
- Availability to travel in the country (regularly) and abroad (from time to time).
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Problem solving, analytical, critical thinking and communication are desired skills.