A well-established apparel brand is looking for a Business Development Manager (Leasing) in Singapore.
- To plan and spearhead real estate strategies for existing store portfolio and retail network
- To identify and evaluate all real estate opportunities through site selection metrics and criteria, demographic analysis and research, to ensure best location, performance & brand reach for network expansion
- To perform financial analysis and projections of potential opportunities and lease renewals
- To evaluate and strategize existing store portfolio including store renewals, lease optimization, store relocation, expansion/reduction, closures and extensions.
- To manage company’s owned properties
- To conduct competitor and market research including market conditions analysis and trends
- To develop and manage relationship with partners such as landlords, real estate agencies and government agencies
- To collaborate with all internal key stakeholders such as retail, projects, merchandising, franchise, HR, IT and regional real estate teams.
- To prepare periodic reports and budgets, reviewing of lease documents and administrating of lease documents
- Minimum 8 years related working experience in leasing, retail business development
- Diploma or above
- Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If you are interested, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org