Please note that this role is open to Thai Nationals only
Are you a top performing Channel Marketing/trade marketing in automotive industry who is now looking to develop into a Channel Marketing manager role in multinational automotive company?
If you answer yes to this question then you are reading the best Job Advertisement of 2023 so far
You will have 8+ years experience in marketing, product management and trade marketing in automotive industry. The highest number of distribution channel in USA for lubricant business in year 2016, established in Thailand for over 10 years, your potential new employer is a well-known employer of choice, holding a very positive reputation with both customers and existing employees
You will be given the opportunities to drive the business by
- Develop, manage, implement, and track the workshop strategy/initiative to achieve the target
- Collaborate with internal teams (sales, digital marketing, supply chain and technical service) to develop, execute, and monitor the performance of the workshop development.
- Develop and create marketing materials to support the workshop in achieving the target and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Conduct market research to gather the related information and analyze trends to identify new marketing (product, marketing program and service) opportunities.
- Manages all marketing campaign communications and establishing strong partner networks.
You would be reporting to the Head of Marketing. With more than one billion US dollar revenue in 2022, this company is both stable, profitable and has laid out a positive growth strategy for the short and medium term.
Does all this sound good so far?
What will you bring to the table?
You will bring at least 8 years of trade marketing, channel marketing or product marketing in workshop channel/ traditional trade channel in automotive industry. Our client would be particularly keen on speaking to candidates with experience in the following areas: Lubricant and Tire.
And what’s in it for you?
A base salary ranging from 100,000 to 140,000THB, with performance based bonus and other senior level benefits. You potential new employer is based in Bangkok and close to the BTS line. Great personal development opportunities. A chance for you to play a major part in driving the automotive marketing in retail channel.
What happens next?
Get in touch with me by replying to this advert or send me your resume at Salukjit.Yenprasit@connexus-global.com – The next stage will be a further interview with us to understand more about your motivations and requirements