A well-established local beverage brand is looking for a Customer Development Manager in Singapore.
- Develop, plan and implement sales goals (target/KPI) and strategies for the OP key account channel assigned.
- Identify channel growth opportunities and develop sales activities in On Premise outlet to gain market share and revenue.
- Collaborating with other business functions (trade marketing/ agency team, finance etc.) to connect with the customers’ needs, goals, opportunities, issues or challenges and ensure robust Joint Business Plans to drive growth are developed and executed collaboratively.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative sales analysis for the channel, identify threat and opportunity to be used for strategic channel planning.
- Manage, lead and supervise a sales cum development team consisting of Key Account Executives, Sales Development representatives on the day-to-day operation to achieve departmental objectives.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent
- Min 5 years of sales experience in F&B/HORECA
- People management experience is preferred
- Strong Negotiation and Presentation Skills and able to manage customers’ top-level decision-makers.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, especially with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of sales management
If you are interested, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org