Are you a finance leader looking for your next role? Do you combine experience managing projects with an excellent understanding of finance operations, including treasury managment and tax?
If the answer to these questions are yes, we’d love to hear from you as we are currently working with an Industrial client to indentify a new Finance Director for their business.
Based in Bangkok, you will be a finance leader for the region, ensuring that country managers and operational teams are supported across daily finance operations and projects. This will include:
- Controlling projects, managing forecasts and monitoring costs
- Treasury management, including tax requirments
- Supporting local teams through multiple tenders
- Managing internal controls, ensuring best practice is followed across the business
- Evaluating business strategy and potential M&A opportunity
- Experience managing projects as a project or business controller, inlcuding tender controlling and forecasting
- Excellent understanding of Treasury & tax requirments
- Previous experience reviewing, evolving and implemting internal controle, ensuring compliance and best ptractise throughout the business
- More than 6 years management experience
- Fluent English slills, both spoken and written
- MBA or finance qualification preferred
The successful candidate will be a key member of the leadership team and will play an important role in the continued success and growth of the business. There is also excellent opportunity for future career growth, with potential for internal progression.
If you’re looking for your next challenge and this sounds like what you’re looking for, please register your interest by applying today either through this advert or emailing directly to email@example.com!