Job: Group Brand Manager (FMCG)
We seek a highly skilled and experienced Group Brand Manager to join one of the fastest growing FMCG team.
As the Group Brand Manager, you will collaborate closely with the Head of Brand Building and Chief Marketing Officer to develop and lead the brand strategy, marketing plans, and brand communication initiatives that drive the growth of our portfolio.
- Marketing Strategy Development:
- Gain a deep understanding of the market environment, consumer needs, competitive landscape, and consumer insights within the relevant categories.
- Utilise this knowledge to identify brand objectives, opportunities, and growth drivers and develop a comprehensive brand road-map and plan.
- Identify key brand drivers and develop strategies to grow and position the brand for profitability effectively.
- Brand Activation and Brand Communication:
- Develop compelling and insightful brand activation and integrated marketing communications that align with the brand proposition and strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful execution of brand campaigns and initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of brand communication efforts, making necessary adjustments to optimise results.
- Possess more than 10 years of experience in brand marketing, preferably in the FMCG industry within multinational companies in Thai market.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing effective brand strategies that have led to business growth.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills to effectively collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking abilities to identify trends, consumer insights, and competitive opportunities.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure with a composed and professional demeanour.
- Results-driven, innovative, and passionate about building and nurturing successful brands.
- Proficient in both Thai and English languages.
- Computer literate, with expertise in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong team management experience is required.
If you are a results-driven leader with a passion for Brand Management and you have experience building and developing teams, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. The client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic team in a positive working culture. Please submit your CV to email@example.com or reach me directly at +668 5393 5665 to apply for this exciting opportunity.