Title: Head of B2B
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
The client is one of the world’s largest consumer electronics companies and has established itself as a leading provider of innovative electronic products in Thailand. The client is committed to delivering high-quality products that meet the needs of consumers and businesses.
About the role:
The client is seeking an experienced Head of B2B Department to manage a team of experienced professionals and lead large project sales. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in the B2B, B2G, and enterprise in the device and solution industry. And able to demonstrate a track record of successfully managing teams, meeting sales targets, and driving business growth.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and plans to achieve revenue and profit targets for the B2B business in Thailand.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners.
- Manage a large team of professionals, providing leadership and direction to ensure the team meets its goals.
- Develop and execute GTM Plan for B2B dedicated products and solutions Identify new business opportunities and develop plans to expand the client’s presence in the B2B market.
- Develop organization and increase people capabilities. Be a mentor to team members, providing direction and advice and ensuring their professional skills are continuously growing.
- Ability to build positive internal & external relationships to command all stakeholders & partners towards a common goal to grow the business.
- Being in a strategic & collaborative position, effective execution of cross-functional & departmental is crucial.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- At least 15 years of experience as B2B sales leader or business lead in IT distribution or system integration is preferable
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and driving business growth.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
If you have the required skills and experience and are passionate about leading large-scale B2B projects and managing a sizable team, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me directly at +668 5393 5665 to apply for this exciting opportunity.