Connexus Global are currently engaged with an international Pharmaceutical business to find their next Head of Finance for Thailand.
Working closely with the Country Head, the Head of Finance will be responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations while providing leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company. A leading voice for the Thailand business, you will represent Thailand within the regional cluster, working closely with the cluster head.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, and conservation of assets.
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company.
- Ensure compliance with company and governmental budgetary reporting requirements.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, annual salary updates, processing of executive payroll, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, purchasing and auditing procedures.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
- Assist in obtaining the necessary licenses, insurance and all government requirements to operate a business.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
- Supervision, evaluation, and development of all direct reports.
- Other duties as assigned: Management of Management Information Systems Department.
If you are a commercially minded Finace professional looking for an opportunity where you could have a real impact at a business with ambitious plans we’d love to hear from you!