Head of Marketing
Please note that this role is open to Thai Nationals only
The company is looking for Head of Marketing to develop comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan and implement strategic plan with team, manages marketing budget for all staffing, resources and capital purchases and manage the creation of all marketing collateral and sales support tools
Specific Duties and Job Function
- Define the appropriate marketing organization, strategic planning including corporate positioning market and competitive analysis and lead long term category and brand strategy, portfolio management, and communication for business.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface with Commercial lead tracking and management. Work closely with Commercial Team to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and promotional programs.
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, and events and market research management, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis.
- Oversee product management including market and customer research for market and product requirements, interface with manufacturing suppliers for product development, product pricing and product lifecycle management.
- Defining the market position within the context of the overall product strategy.
Who is it for?
We are looking for a senior level of Marketing Background with at least 15 years of experience in marketing management and would be an advantage if you have trade marketing experience from FMCG or retail industries. You will have to be fluent in both Thai and English communication.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Apply on the link of interested, or you can email your CV to Suhaida.email@example.com.
If you want to check details first, let’s have a chat about it. Send me a connection invite and message me there for a confidential chat.