In this role, you will be leading the sales development & management, business development of Clinical Diagnostics business unit. You are accountable for the overall expenses and profitability of the product segment.
You will be managing and developing the sales and technical team in Thailand. You will be responsible for managing, servicing, and maintaining good business relationships with all customers.
Through monitoring market trends and customers, you will contribute by making recommendations or developing strategies to better position the team and resources to deliver optimal results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Biotechnology, Biomedical, Medical Science or related studies
- 8+ years’ experience in sales leadership roles within the biotechnology or life sciences industry.
- Experience in Clinical Diagnostics segments such as Histopathology. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Hematology, and molecular laboratories
- Strong analytical and management skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to build a sales team while inspiring and motivating the team to achieve success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel upcountry for work
- Relevant experience in Clinical Research and Diagnostics domain would be an advantage.
- Thai nationality only