Head of Sales – Medical Devices
- Define business strategies, sales plans, and campaigns, and lead the sales function to effectively execute the plan to achieve established revenue targets.
- Analyse sales, marketing, finance, and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth.
- Identify opportunities to expand the business, including through partnerships, acquisitions, and new markets.
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecasts to identify problem areas; and adapt procedures or re-allocate resources to improve the overall performance.
- Promote positive relationships with Business Partners (manufacturers) and secure the right level of support.
- Effectively work cross functionally to ensure efficient sales operations.
- Coach direct reports for a highly effective team.
- Bachelor’s degree in health-related sciences.
- At least 5 years of experience in people and sales management in the healthcare industry with strong track record.
- Good command in English communication.
- Excellent people management, influencing, problem solving, communication, collaboration and negotiating skills.
- Strategic, analytical, result driven, detail-oriented, resourceful and has initiatives
- Customer and people oriented.
- Able to work under pressure.
- High & demonstrable sense of entrepreneurship.
- Demonstrate a healthy attitude towards work, customers, and team members.
- Able to travel nationwide and overseas as required.