HR Manager (Retail Luxury)
Location: Bangkok – BTS Accessible
We seek an experienced and motivated HR professional who will drive proactive and high-quality HR support across various areas. Your strategic recommendations and initiatives will directly impact on the long-range business plans and results.
- Collaborate with leadership to align HR strategies with business objectives.
- Lead full-cycle recruitment and onboard top talent.
- Develop adequate compensation and benefits programs.
- Drive performance management and career development initiatives.
- Identify training needs and design impactful programs.
- Oversee HR operations and ensure compliance.
- Manage policies for a positive work environment.
- Guide employee relations and conflict resolution.
- Bachelors/equivalent or relevant work experience
- At least 8 years substantial HR experience (retail experience highly desirable
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing diversity.
- Strong consultative, coaching, communication, and influence skills
- Demonstrated expertise in HR service delivery.
- Excellent influence, interpersonal communication, problem solving, follow up and creative solution generation skills.
- General business acumen, analytical and numerate
- Must be planned and organized, sufficiently detail oriented.
- Demonstrated project management skills, able to work independently and handle multiple priorities/projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in English
Our client believes in rewarding excellence and fostering growth. Their collaborative work environment is buzzing with energy, providing the perfect platform to thrive and unleash your potential.
They actively encourage professional growth and development, offering exciting opportunities to enhance your skills and climb the career ladder. If you’re a results-driven HR professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we can’t wait to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.