About the job
International Brand Activation Manager
The client is a leading food and beverage company with a wide range of products, including a popular brand sold in multiple markets regionally. Seeking an International Brand Activation Manager to provide a marketing plan to support all countries activation plans
As the International Brand Activation Manager, you will be responsible fo exploring opportunities for potential partnership and propose partnership initiatives to drive visibility of the business
- Provide a marketing plan to support all countries activation plan
- Align with International brand team for NPD, campaigns and brand assets
- Monitor deployment and execution of marketing activities, processes, alignment with corporate standards and policies
- Explore opportunities for potential partnership and propose partnership initiatives to drive visibility of the business
- Coordinating with related parties and suppliers to ensure event details are executed following brand guide
- Planning and implementing marketing strategies to increase brand visibility.
- Organize agencies to provide any local support materials needed in accordance with the established brand plans.
- Control and oversee all international activation program expenditures
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in brand activation or trade activation with consumer brands
- Experience in regional marketing is strongly preferred.
- Able to work and collaborate well with teams
- Good communication and networking capabilities both internally and externally
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for planning activation strategy for brand, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please share your updated CV to Suhaida.firstname.lastname@example.org
The company and product names will be disclosed during the interview process to protect confidentiality.