The successful candidate will be responsible for Market Access, Pricing, Health Economics and Public Affairs through working in close collaboration with the local marketing, medical, sales, business excellence teams in addition to global Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Pricing and Value & Access teams to develop the market access strategies, value proposition and plans. The key responsibilities of this role encompass leading the constitution of the reimbursement strategies and related implementation as preparation of reimbursement dossiers, the development of pricing strategies, management of price negotiation and the implementation with a broad collaboration and coordination with local, regional and global internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively support the introduction of new compounds rapidly into the market for the widest commercial indications at a price commensurate with the value of the new compounds.
- Obtain government and health care provider reimbursement to allow patient access to treatments.
- Ensure current and new indications are considered for reimbursement in a timely manner.
- Succeed in engaging key stakeholders i.e., KOLs, decision-makers, and payers to raise treatment/ disease awareness and voice for reimbursement.
- Bachelor’s degree in science/ Pharmacy/ or medical related field
- Experience in market access/ public health management for at least 2 years
- Advanced degree in Health Economics and/or MBA level will be an advantage
- Experience in business planning and well understanding of the healthcare system.
- Excellence in negotiation, communication, and project management skills
- Strategic thinking, enthusiastic, dedicated, and presentable
- Collaborate working style, highly professional approach.