My client is looking for an ecommerce enthusiast – someone who dreams at night about things like conversion funnels, Facebook advertising, Adwords, email campaigns, and calls to action. You have a proven track record of predicting and capitalizing on online sales trends, trying the latest strategies, and brainstorming new ways to generate traffic or convert our existing traffic more effectively. You pride yourself on your ability to generate results – and results means conversions.
If you are an entrepreneurial person, who wants to take what you have learnt in your career and apply it to a cutting-edge opportunity – this could be the right opportunity for you! This is a holistic role that works on consumer brands sold through a variety of channels including retail stores, ecommerce marketplaces and own dotcoms.
- Designing and leading performance creative strategy
- Manage media budget allocation and decisions to meet growth and profitability goals
- Test and optimize existing channels to meet acquisition and growth targets
- Managing key online sales channels, including dotcom and marketplaces
- Define, measure and analyze critical KPIs for marketing acquisition team
- Build and lead a high-performing growth team (hiring, training & mentoring)
- Are passionate and experienced in DTC ecommerce or startups,
- Familiar with ecommerce/startups industry best practices and trends,
- Hands-on experience on key growth levers of a DTC Brand (FB/Google Ads, Email Marketing, Landing Page Design)
- Strong copy writing principles – You understand how to communicate and script in a way that attracts attention, captures interests, build desire and compels action,
- Have owned and driven P&L outcome,
- A strong bias toward execution.
This could be the perfect opportunity for you! Apply now to find out more.