Job Title: Marketing Manager
The client is a leading MNC FMCG company with a strong presence in multiple global markets. The products and brands are trusted by millions of consumers.
Apart from being a values-driven company that prioritizes diversity, equity, and inclusion, the company also provides a wealth of opportunities for career development and growth.
As a Marketing Manager, you will lead the development and execution of marketing strategies for brands in Thai markets.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Research and Development, and Finance, to ensure that brands and products are effectively positioned and marketed to meet business objectives.
You will also be responsible for analyzing market trends and competitor activity, identifying growth opportunities, and driving innovation in product development.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for our products in Thai markets that align with overall business objectives
- Lead the development of marketing campaigns and communication that support the marketing strategies
- Conduct market research to gain insight into consumer preferences, market trends, and competitor activity to inform marketing strategies
- Work closely with the Sales and Trade team to ensure that marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and customer needs
- Manage the marketing budget and portfolio P&L to ensure that all activities and launched with seamless execution
- Drive for leading-edge digital, activation and media planning to drive the assigned brand
- Develop and coach team members to help them reach their full potential
- Foster a positive working culture that encourages collaboration, creativity, and continuous learning
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred
- Thai native speaker is required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing in the FMCG industry, with experience in Thai markets strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of market research, consumer behavior, and branding principles
- Experience in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns in Thai markets
- Ability to manage a team of marketing professionals in Thai markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decision making
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for building and managing global brands in the FMCG industry, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com or reach me directly at +668 5393 5665 to apply for this exciting opportunity.