Media Communication Senior Manager
The Senior Manager for Media Communications is responsible for developing and strengthening the media management strategy for the region. The successful incumbent will work with country functional teams to develop innovative approaches to digital marketing and customer engagement strategy.
- Strengthen and streamline media management strategy for the region, leading all strategy set for the respective Business Unit
- Strengthen Media monitoring function by defining media performance KPI, regularly tracking it, and evaluating it throughout BU’s media planning and spending
- Strengthen Digital media function; install process and capability into BU so that they can select right digital media mix and media activation menu to increase digital media/ad efficiencyBuild benchmark of digital measurement by accumulating data, supported by IT/Digital (tech) team and gain alignment from respective BU/JV senior leadersIdentify regional and local marketing needs and design adequate support programs
- Minimum 8 years of experience in similar position, preferably in a multinational company or media agencies
- Experience in planning and performance management at media agency especially for digital media
- Expertise in using ad-tech/digital platform and communication/social media in SEA market.
- Preferably with an experience of digital activation of marketing campaign and loyalty program
- Good knowledge as a user of digital technology and its transformation
- Preferably with FMCG industry experience
- This position is also open for Non-Thai who is working in Thailand
Apply on the link of interested, or you can email your CV to Suhaida.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to check the details first, let’s have a chat about it. Send me a connection invite and message me there for a confidential chat.