Our client in commodities is looking for a talented Senior professional to be part of the Corporate Social Responsibility team under their trading arm.
What you need to know about this role:
- This is a regional role covering APAC; this is an individual contributor role
- You will be a key member of the team in developing policies and processes in line with the trading arm’s social and environmental responsibilities
- You will need to assess societal and environmental risks around trading activities and making sure that they are aligned with company standards and guidelines
- You will be working with senior management and advising them accordingly on ESG related matters and to value add on the ESG strategy
- Other stakeholders that you will be working closely with include research and innovation team members, industry players, NGOs etc
What we need from you to succeed in this role:
- You have a true passion for CSR and sustainability
- You are confident and experienced in engaging senior/top management
- You are independent, mature and also a strong team player with effective communication skills
- You have experienced engaging stakeholders such as industry players and NGOs
- If you come from a legal or regulation/compliance background, this is a plus – but not a requirement
- If you have experience in the commodities industry, this will also be a plus
If this is aligned to what you are looking for, get in touch – APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.