We are seeking product managers with consumer healthcare or pharmaceutical experience who are career-driven, have strong leadership skills, and a depth of experience in driving successful product launches.
- Identify opportunities for growth, develop winning business cases including product positioning
- Connect with customers and the sales team to understand specific needs, translating this into product requirements and strategy, while clearly articulating those needs within the company.
- Coordinate stakeholder and market needs to define, plan and implement product launch and marketing strategies to end user and retail partners.
- Manage all aspects of the pre and post-launch product life cycle, including monitoring and reporting on the in-market activity, responding with tactical development and marketing activities to ensure continued profitability and growth
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in marketing, business, or scientific discipline. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years experience in upstream and downstream, full product lifecycle of OTC drugs or Rx pharmaceuticals
- Experience with developing long-term product roadmaps and delivering growth through development of a product range, with direct product management
- A track record of accomplishment in working effectively at all levels within a matrix corporate structure.
- Self-motivated, with a strong eye for detail, using your initiative to work within and develop business processes through innovation
- Excellent communications skills; oral, written, electronic and presentation.
- A depth of experience in using communication skills to participate in and influence cross functional teams
- Fluent in Thai and English