- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules.
- Develops strategy, promotional campaigns & tactical plans within marketing budgets.
- Formulate strategies and business plans for product management and growth.
- Lead the development of promotional activities.
- Manage key accounts and identify new customers.
- Evaluate customer needs and market competition.
- Rolling forecast by cooperate with sales team.
- Manage sales strategies to improve market share and profitability for the business.
- Provide regular reports to management on market/customer/sales movements and market trends of new and existing products in local market
- Build Company’s image in the market as reliable partner for all their needs
- Masters / Bachelor’s in biotechnology, Medical Technology, Biomedical, or related field
- 3 years of relevant product management experiences. Familiarity in Molecular Diagnostics / Medical Devices market and customers.
- Experience in new launch products and exploring new customers.
- Good proficiency (spoken and written) in English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Proven ability to build relationships and influence customers.
- A dynamic team player with the ability to work independently.
- Professional, self-motivated, focused and creative