Position: Product Manager – Pharma
Please note that this role is for Thai Natives only
An exciting Product Manager role has just become available at one of the leading pharmaceutical company. This position will report directly to Marketing Director.
- Develop product management strategies and marketing plan associated with new and existing products and assigned products.
- Achieve the business objective; sales and growth in responsible products.
- Initiating marketing plan for launching new products and ensuring that the assigned product is getting new market share with an effective marketing strategy.
- Conduct market research, oversee product development, and establish product management plan to launch company products.
- Manage, control, and implement the approved Product Management Plan: Budget/Action Plan/Promotion Activity Plan of the assigned products, coordinating the following activities for introduction to the market: Development of kit pages, Advertising, Digital tools, Direct mail pieces, and sales and product training
- Set up and propose the Products Management Plan: Budget/Action Plan/Promotional Activity Provide marketing support activities and product training to sales team, support sales team to achieve sales targets for assigned products, and ensure effective budget utilization.
- Build relationships with opinion leaders/customers to gather market/technical information and maintain good relationships.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for company products.
- Implement and monitor sales performance, forecasts, and budget utilization, including the initiation of plans to improve team performance.
- Create the development promotional plan via offline and digital platforms, websites, Line OA, etc.
- Work and collaborate with concerned parties such as Marketing Business, QSMD to complete document for government procurement (e-bidding). Responsible for reviewing and approving content or special technical document for releasing document.
- Periodically attend discussion or meeting with ASCA affiliates, DS HQ to exchange and collect product and market information and implement for product launching.
- Plan for the assigned products and submit for approval.
- Create promotional material with all documents and prepare to get approved from Medical Affairs, Compliance and Thai FDA.
- Collaborate with Medical Affairs and relevant parties to provide input from sales and marketing point of view to establish protocol and carry out clinical trial conduction.
- Manage and design special financial requirement support study which was created by customer/ key doctors.
- Analyze, and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to initiate new product ideas.
- Follow up on market information, competition, selling skill, and other information required to achieve the Company’s objectives, sharing with team and develop for product training.
- Liaise with related parties to design sales campaigns and sales collateral for products that are effective and appropriate for the target customers.
- Lead and coach assigned staff to conduct the above assigned job to support the activities of Business Unit
- Advise superior of emerging market trends which may lead to product innovation.
- Act as a role model for sales professionals
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Degree in pharmaceutical science or medical science.
- 3-5 years’ experience as Product Manager in Pharmaceutical. Experience with analgesic drugs is an advantage. MBA is preferable.
- Experience in developing/implementing marketing strategies will be an advantage.
- Good analytical skill, well-planning and good communication skill
- Good command in English communication skills is a must.
- Good presentation skill