Are you a Finance Controller with experience in the Logistics industry looking for an exciting opportunity that can accelerate your career?
If the answer is yes, we’d love to hear from you as we are currently partnering with an international 3PL business to identify a Regional Finance Controller for their Asian business.
A commercialy minded qualified accountant, you will have 12+ years finance experience across financial reporting, internal controls and policy implementation.
Ensuring the quality, accuracy and consistency of the financial reporting, as Regional Finance Controller you will:
- Oversee financial reporting processes and quality across all countries.
- Lead on a range of key inititives including process standardization and simplification and of upgrading systems
- Build and sustain strong internal controls capability across region, including implementation of policies and SOPs, ensuring effective audit remediation, expanding standard controls framework.
- Oversee working capital and cash flow improvement initiatives.
- Liaise with Australia and countries on tax and treasury matters and develop and implement a multi-year treasury strategy for the region.
- Manage budgeting and accounting for regional office.
- Assess financial aspects of potential M&A/JV and new business opportunities, including valuation, technical accounting issues and risk/compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or accounting, and qualified accountant.
- Experience in a multinational company environment in SE Asia.
- Ability to work with international finance teams to ensure process consistency across locations.
- Deep knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable working with, and influencing, various stakeholders throughout the business.
- Strong understanding of accounting fundamentals, with a track record of optimizing treasury and tax strategies.
- Experience improving build financial controls and reporting capabilities across an organization.
- Good knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Experience of 3PL will be highly advantageous.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
The successful candidate will be highly influencial in the business, responsible for ensuring the overall quality and consistency of financial reporting, accounting processes and control environment across the Asia region. You will managing the balance sheet for the business, ensuring positive business outcomes by optimizing treasury and tax strategies as well as driving working capital improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing business in role with regional responsibility – reporting directly to the CFO you will work closely with senior management and have a real impact on the business throughout the region.
If you’re looking for your next challenge and this sounds like what you’re looking for, please register your interest by applying today either through this advert or emailing directly firstname.lastname@example.org!