A high-end Japanese street fashion brand is looking for a Retail Training Executive in Singapore.
- Deliver captivating online and on-site training program to elevate and amplify the essence of our brand and products
- Evaluate training efficacy through shop visits to enhance retail staff’s product knowledge level and customer service skills
- Identify the essential training needs and forge purposeful objectives to identify and bridge the skill gaps
- Localize training content for adaption of training programs in order to meet training needs of your target audience
- Cultivating high-performing teams to drive the retail excellence and surpass all expectations through coaching, e-learning, and on-the-job training
- Collaborate with diverse departments to ensure operational excellence in retail and provide developmental support with the Training team from Headquarter.
- Bachelor holder or equivalent level in related disciplines
- At least 2 years of related experience, preferably in fashion retail
- Customer oriented, proactive to customers’ needs and sensitive to fashion trend
- Self-motivated, independent, positive attitude with excellent interpersonal and presentation skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- MS Office with a focus on PowerPoint and Chinese word processing. Familiarity with video editing and other voiceover and subtitling software.
If you are interested, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org