Do you like the idea of masterminding an HR and organizational change process? If that sounds better than the “same old, same old” HR Generalist role then this may be a career defining moment for you:
This HR Manager role will suit candidates who possess the following skills, abilities and experience:
- This is a role better suited to a hands-on and involved HR Manager. If strategizing and sitting in your office is your thing then this role is not for you
- 10 years in a senior level HR role, preferably within Manufacturing, Logistics, Retail or Consumer Goods/FMCG
- Ideally you will have mass organization experience, preferably within a blue collar environment
- L&D and change management experience – You will have successfully overseen an HR Transformation and/or change management process
- You will have strength of character, you will be able to influence strong-willed stakeholders and you will be 100% credible
- You will understand the difference between understanding the detail and understanding the big picture
- If you like driving but dislike sitting in traffic jams this role will suit you perfectly
What will you bring to the Party?
- You will bring at least 10 years of Senior HR and L&D experience, preferably developed whilst working for a multinational FMCG, Consumer Goods or Manufacturing company.
And what’s in it for you?
- A base salary ranging from 200,000 to 260,000THB, Performance bonus and other senior level benefits. You potential new employer is based on the outskirts of Bangkok
- Autonomy in a senior level management role
- Great training and personal development opportunities
- A chance for you to play a major part In an upcoming national transformation/change process
What happens next?
get in touch with Jenny or John Paul for a more in-depth conversation
John Paul Maley | LinkedIn
094 901 9465
Jenny Mongkhonthiranun | LinkedIn