Senior Medical Affairs & Clinical Research Specialist – Cardiovascular
- Proactive MTL Planning and Engagement
- Excellent scientific communication and exchange of expert information on company products
- Support and coordinate to conduct advisory board meeting, scientific exchange meeting, medical educational program.
- Provide medical information and respond to all physician inquiries.
- Provide pivotal trial data and discuss consistent with overall strategy to KOLs.
- Medical communication or Engagement with Medical Thought Leaders
- A non-promotional role to provide fair, balanced and scientifically rigorous information to clients alongside the successful delivery of the medical affairs strategic plan.
- Active and value-adding scientific contributions to cross-functional teams
- Support to registration trials, post marketing trials, and investigator-initiated studies
- Developing health outcomes research for long-term data and return on investment for new molecules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- At least 2 -3 year of experiences in relevant clinical research and/or medical affairs in healthcare industries
- Good emotional intelligence
- Good communication skills in spoken and written in English (TOEIC score at least 700)
- Good computer skills
- Actively responsible, well-organized, conflict resolution, customer service, problem solving, and able to work independently.
- Learning agility, self-development / good intention for good improvement
- Deep understanding of compliance
- Teamwork skill and good cross functional collaboration