Senior Medical Affairs Specialist – Infectious and Cardiovascular
The primary focus of medical affairs roles is to provide scientific and clinical support for commercial products and in effect act as the medical face of the company.
- Establish and provide scientific expertise to support the assigned region with product and disease knowledge
- Contribute to continuous knowledge development of brand, competitors, understanding of territory specific healthcare systems and clinical practices related to patient care, disease management, treatment protocols, and SE research interests.
- Identify key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the industry, expert speakers, and well-known academicians who can deliver the defined curriculum provide technical and clinical insight with real-world applications
- Develop training and educational materials and programs
- Participate and contribute to cross-functional teams and ensure understanding of medical affairs activities.
- Provide input to establish a strong understanding of the therapeutic area needs of the HCPs
- Contribute to development and implementation of multi-channel medical affairs initiatives based on customer engagement preferences, insights on customer needs, and medical objectives.
- Establish and maintain solid relationships with key medical and scientific experts to understand changes affecting the therapeutic area.
- Be the primary point of contact for the company with specific experts, coordinating all activities with these experts and ensuring seamless and highly professional experience for the HCPs tailored to their specific needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in medical marketing
- Experienced in the Therapeutic Area (Infectious and cardiovascular)
- Excellent communication skills (i.e., verbal, written, presentations) and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and a solid understanding of research methodology, project management.