Connexus Global is partnering with our client, a leading global supplier of premium lubricants and automotive services, to identify a Tax and Banking Supervisor to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Finance & Accounting Manager in Bangkok, you will supervise a team of 2 managing AP, Tax, Banking and Fixed Assets for the business. You will be joining the business at an exciting time of change where you will have the ability to directly impact the success of the business through reviewing, managing and updating processes and procedures.
In this position you will:
- Supervise, control and monitor AP and Payments team to ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of the business
- Ensure payments are made accurately and in a timely manner to support business growth
- Manage all required reports and support financial closing
- Review processes and implement improvements to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations
Primary duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP, local requirements and SOX
- Review the processing of invoices and invoices compliance
- Execute monthly closing in line with schedule and in line with all TFRS, US GAAP and internal accounting guidelines
- Ensure accuracy of teams work regarding data entry into the financial system
- Review batch check runs, wire transfers and ACH transactions to ensure accuracy
- Perform cash forecast and manage cash flow
- Responsible for all tax matters, treasury and assets
- Initiate process improvement to support improved efficiency and business growth
- Excellent knowledge of tax requirements (withholding tax and corporate income tax)
- Experience managing AP function, including, monthly reporting, vendor payments, transactions and reimbursements
- Knowledge of transfer pricing
- General knowledge of GAAP and TFRS
- Proficiency with Excel
- Hands on experience of tax, treasury & AP procedures
If you are a hands on finance professional with an excellent understanding of AP, Tax and transfer pricing and looking for your next opportunity we’d love to hear from you. Apply now to register your interest!