Do you have a passion for the alcoholic beverage industry?
Our client, a leading global international premium alcoholic industry, is looking for a Trade Marketing Assistant Manager in Bangkok to drive brand visibility and sales in the on-premises channel.
- Develop and implement trade marketing programs and initiatives for the on-premise channel to drive brand visibility and sales
- Work closely with sales teams to identify key opportunities and develop customized marketing solutions
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the on-premise channel, including bartenders, mixologists, and owners/operators of bars and restaurants
- Conduct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities in the on-premise channel
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful execution of trade marketing programs and initiatives
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of trade marketing programs and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in trade marketing or related field, preferably in the alcoholic beverage industry
- Experience working in the on-premise channel is highly desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful marketing programs and initiatives
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Our client offers a young, fun, and ambitious working environment, along with a competitive compensation package and opportunities for growth and development.
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented trade marketing professional with a passion for the alcoholic beverage industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.