If you happen to be a strong Trade Marketing professional with good track record, who Is looking for solid career growth in MNC environment then this role should interest you
You must have 3 – 5 years Trade Marketing and Channel Development experience, served within FMCG business. Your potential new employer is a well-known global brands and business. Experience of managing large product portfolio or larges scale channel are preferable.
You will have x1 Trade Marketing Activation to support you. Yes, you will have to be a Trade Marketer all-rounder with excellent technical and people management skills but also someone that really able to work both strategically and operationally. Working in good understanding with internal stakeholder relationships. Your other responsibilities for this role will be as following, translate and execution of marketing and category strategies, lead NPD launch plan development, tracking brand sales performance, oversee all brand merchandising and planogram including POSM management and Monitor PPP budget.
You would be reporting to Business Unit Leader. With multi-milion dollar revenue this company is stable plus the company highly value individual career development with both location and job rotation pathway if that is something you are looking for. Your current scope or company size is not as important as ability: You may be an existing Trade Marketing Manager looking for a larger portfolio in exciting competitive environment.
What will you bring to the table?
- You will bring at least 10-15 years of Third-Party Logistics experience, preferably developed whilst working for a multinational business
And what’s in it for you?
- A base salary ranging from THB100,000 – THB150,000 and Corporate benefits that will only be disclosed at Interview stage
- Autonomy in a large country-wide role
- Great training and personal development opportunities
- A chance for you to play a major part in one of the largest portfolio of the company