Are you a motivated and driven marketing communications professional?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, start-up environment?
Our client is a leading Home Appliances MNC looking to expand their footprint in the APAC region. As part of their expansion plan into APAC, they are seeking an intelligent and creative marketing communications professional to join their team in Seoul, South Korea.
This person will be in charge of:
- Developing the consumer communication strategy for the home appliance brands in the local South Korean market, including media planning and buying, PR and digital/SNS
- Work with the local teams to execute the aligned marketing & sales strategies, including trade marketing and visual merchandising
- Defining the local creative assets by working with the Global and Regional teams to ensure localisation is done accurately for the Korean market
- Diving into consumer insights and research to understand the local consumers better
If you are…
- Motivated and independent, and are excited to be part of the pioneer team for a large global MNC,
- a market expert, with a deep understanding of the Korean market and consumers,
- someone that enjoys learning and growing in a healthy, corporate environment,
- someone with at least 4 years of experience in Marketing/Digital Marketing/Marketing Communications in Consumer Goods,
This could be your next big opportunity! Our client has impressive goals lined up for 2023 and the future, serving an estimated 50 million USD in revenue in APAC alone and growing. If you value your career development and wish to be a part of their next big project in APAC, look no further. This postion offers a competitive salary for the right candidate, and is based in Seoul, South Korea. As such, you should also be fluent in English and Korean.
This position would also require some travels to the global office in the USA and the regional office in Japan.
Like what you’re reading so far? Apply now, we want to speak with you!