- Develop and lead annual joint business plans with several of key customers.
- Sell and lead the assortment strategy, pricing and promotional plan for several key customers in the Electrical and Department store channel
- Devise strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales and share growth.
- Develop and foster strong working relationships broadly across the customer organization.
- Ensuring good customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues
- Working closely with the marketing, customer service and demand planning teams to champion your customers growth and ensure highest customer service.
- Leading the product knowledge and training process for customers instore staff.
- Providing analysis and reporting on metrics such as weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through and promotion effectiveness.
- Willingness to lead expanded customers base and growth pportunities as new customers/channels are identified.
- You have prior experience in the Electrical channel.
- You have strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of budget delivery and sales growth.
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You possess a solid understanding of customer commercials and trade finance.
- You have a self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a high level of attention to detail including a proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- You are a creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.