Would you like to lead a software department for a global logistics company?
In this role you will lead the charge in shaping the future of transportation and logistics with cutting-edge open source software.
My client are seeking a seasoned software professional with a passion for open source technologies to lead regional projects across the Asia Pacific region.
- Drive the development and implementation of open source software solutions for logistics operations
- Lead cross-functional teams of developers, architects, and business stakeholders in delivering projects on time and within budget
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to team members on open source technologies and best practices
- Work with stakeholders to identify and prioritize business needs and requirements
- Collaborate with global teams and partners to ensure projects are aligned with company objectives and standards
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies to identify new opportunities for innovation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in software development, with a focus on open source technologies
- Strong technical leadership skills and experience leading cross-functional teams
- Hands-on experience with popular open source technologies, such as Linux, Apache, and Python
- Proven track record of delivering software projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
My client are on a mission to revolutionize logistics and transportation for a better world. They believe that open source software is a critical component of this mission, and they’re looking for someone who shares this passion and drive.
If you’re ready to take your technical career to the next level, then this 3PL company could be the perfect place for you. Kindly apply with a copy of your latest CV or linkedin profile.
Please note my client can only hire Thai Nationals.